fbpx

Hello, we have reached the end of our 3-part series on How to build a website in 2022.

Here you can find: Part 1 | Part 2

As we have seen the times have changed and creating a website today takes less than 10 minutes.

Finally, now that you have a website because you’ve seen how easy it is to make one:

What do you do with your website?

&

How do you make your website good?

Again, this is a lot more straightforward than people make it out to be. To be completely transparent it’s been proven that your website only needs 3 pages:

• It needs an About page.
  • It needs a Contact page.
  • It needs a Blog page.

That is all you need, your home page can be your about page or it can be your latest blog post, it doesn’t matter.

Once you’ve got everything set up, which again takes about 10 minutes because believe me… you don’t need to overthink your about page or contact page, the real objective is to write a blog post and try to do it every week.

Once a week I think it’s a good cadence for begging because it gets you into the habit of writing and the habit of publishing and it gets you into the habit of showing your work on the internet, which may be the hardest part to get used to.

Usually, at this point, people ask:

“What do I write about?”

And the answer to that is that you can write about whatever you want, the only bar that you might want to take into consideration is if what you write could potentially be useful to at least one person in the world. If the answer is yes, then you are good to go.

If you are in a creative void we have a special article with 120 content ideas that you can check out for some inspiration.

After the question “What do I write about?” people tend to ask:

“Well, how will my stuff be seen?”

Let’s say you start to write a blog and you have no audience, so literally, no one would ever find that article. But the solution to this problem is very simple…

When you write a blog post, share it on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, or wherever you have social media. Everyone has social media in some capacity and if you don’t you are doing it wrong.

You should have an account on Twitter because Twitter is amazing for news finding and networking, and you should also consider a LinkedIn account if you are into the more professional side of things.

Once you write a blog post you can just post a link to it on Facebook, Twitter, or whatever. That’s how without an audience at the start you will get to the point where your blog will start to get readers.

You just need to post it on your social media, get some good hashtags going and let the ripple effect take care of things.

At the start probably no one will read your stuff, because in all honesty, it may not be very good, and you may not have experience with writing, but that’s okay because this is the sort of thing that improves over time.

The saying:

It’s not about the destination it’s all about the journey

Certainly applies here.

You need to be consistent, and motivated and in the end, you will succeed.

You need to improve yourself every day, you need to research and read about how to better your writing and how to engage more pleasantly with your audience.

There are a few other questions often asked like:

“How do I make my website look pretty?”

The answer is don’t worry about it.

The design does not matter. These days when it comes to a blog the aesthetics of the website are not the thing people care about. People care about the concept, the content, and the ideas and they care about the writing.

As long as your design is minimalist and does not get in the way of your message you don’t need to worry about it, plus all the website themes today come pretty by default.

Remember that you’ll need a hosting provider which accommodates WordPress, and with us, you get 1-click Installers for all renowned platforms such as WordPress and an unbeatable offer:

You pay us 1 Euro and you receive 6 months of premium hosting services.

Get 6 months of endless possibilities for only 1 Euro, here.

The offer is available for any hosting plan, meaning that you can enjoy the best resources for only 1 Euro.

So, don’t worry about the design at all and focus on the content.

“What about SEO?”

In the beginning, it shouldn’t be your priority, because at the start it’s very unlikely that your website will get any reasonable traffic from SEO.

Instead, focus on writing good stuff and sharing it with other people via your social media channels.

If it resonates with people, organic sharing is what will lead to more website traffic compared to you worrying about SEO.

“How do I monetize my website?”

Again, you shouldn’t worry about it when you first start. My theory on this is that unless you’ve been writing weekly for at least 1 to 2 years you don’t need to worry about monetization in the slightest, and once you reach that point you will surely know what to do to monetize your website.

“What if I am scared to put myself out there?”

Trust me, we’ve all been there, we all had this fear, but I found a solution that might help.

The idea is that you need to realize that in the grand scheme of things no one cares, no one will laugh at you because everyone is worried about their own life. They will only care if it’s something that helps them and if that is the case then there will be only a positive response.

So go out there and do you.

This marks the end of our 3-part series. New articles are on the way every week, so keep an eye out for them.

build your website
Categories: Announcements

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.