fbpx

Hello, my name is Stefan, and today we are going to talk about the topic of creating a website in 2022.

This is the second part of our series and we are going to talk about more practical information.

Let’s get to the question at hand on our itinerary… How do you actually create a website?

As I said in the first part this is a lot more straightforward than people make it out to be, there are basically just two things that you need in order to create a website.

• Number 1: You need a platform
  • Number 2: You need a domain

Let’s start by talking about the platform.

The platform is the space that hosts your website, for example, you might have heard of WordPress or you might have seen an ad for Wix.com, basically, there are hundreds of platforms out there, some of them are free, most of them are paid but they all give you a capacity of being online.

But because I value your time, I will give you the best route to take to in order to maximize the ROI and be functional in no time.

So, what am I talking about? I am talking about Virtono, here you will find a variety of premium web hosting solutions located in multiple data centers around the world, a great support team, easy 1 click Installers for WordPress (the platform mentioned above), basically, you will find anything you need for a great start and a lasting journey.

After you got your hosting set and ready to go, you are ready to let your imagination run wild and create your website.

Having WordPress ready to go means that you have access to thousands of templates and plugins in order to customize your website and make it as original as possible.

WordPress also provides you with the easiest way to build your website, a drag-and-drop interface where you can literally get what you want and put it on the page where you want, as easy as that. So, you can literally create a website in minutes you just need a hosting provider that can accommodate WordPress and you are on your way, lucky for you Virtono does just that.

Don’t waste any time and get your website hosting from Virtono.

Well talking about hosting this actually gets us to point number two…

Having a website domain.

Luckily for you, Virtono also has a registrar (a place where you can buy a domain name), so you can do everything in one place.

It’s that easy!

You also have at your disposal some free options when it comes to domain names, so let’s talk about them.

The first option applies only if you are a student. So, if you are a student you can go to NameCheap and register for a free domain, but bare in mind that you will get a “.me” domain, these are not as professional as “.com” domains but it’s more than a reasonable offer if you are looking for something free.

The second option will be through Virtono, they will offer you a free domain registration if you buy a hosting plan on a triennial plan.

Check the web hosting plan details.

Now you have a domain and your platform, so you have literally created a website in less than 10 minutes, how about that for fast work…

The whole point of this is to create a website as easily as possible because I know that creating a website as a beginner must feel impossible, especially if you have never done it before.

Back in the day, you would have needed a lot of programming skills to do such a task so yes it was hard… but today it can be done in literally 10 minutes by anyone with an internet connection so what’s holding you back?

Go to Virtono buy your domain, get your web hosting and start creating your website all in one place.

Categories: Announcements

1 Comment

How To Build A Website In 2022 - Virtono Community · September 27, 2022 at 3:18 PM

[…] Here you can find: Part 1 | Part 2 […]

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.