Find and replace in phpMyAdmin
Start by logging into cPanel
1. Next, choose phpMyAdmin.
2. Next, choose the Database you want to use the search and replace function.
3. You will find on the left side all the tables of your MySQL database. Click on the table you wish to search and replace.
4. After that, select the Search option at the top.
5. Click the Go button from the right corner.
Find and Replace using SQL Query
- Open the phpMyAdmin and then click on the database you want to modify.
- Select SQL from the toolbar and add this query:
update TABLE_NAME set FIELD_NAME = replace(FIELD_NAME, ‘Text to find’, ‘text to replace with’);
The number of rows impacted by the query is displayed by phpMyAdmin once the query has been successfully executed.