fbpx
Best Web Hosting Provider

Hello, my name is Stefan, and I am here yet again to talk about more topics of interest for you, our dear readers.

Today we will evaluate Virtono’s services, and believe me, they are top-tier quality!

Choosing a web hosting service for your website or blog can be a daunting task, especially if you are just starting out. I mean there are a lot of things to take into consideration, and a lot of questions to be asked, but I am here to ease up that process. However, the decision should be based on your thoughts and requirements.

Let’s get right into it!

There are dozens upon dozens of companies to choose from, many of which provide different tiers of services. Do you want shared hosting? Do you prefer dedicated hosting? Should you go for specialized WordPress cloud hosting? No matter the answer, Virtono has all the options available for you.

I am going to break it down for you, that way you can better understand what is it that you really need. Keep in mind that the best decision lies in understanding your needs as a business owner.

Let’s see what makes a web hosting service a great one!

Web Hosting Space

When it comes to space you should understand that it all depends on your needs and how are you going to use the database, the number of email accounts, etc. But the more the better, so keep your eyes open.

Here at Virtono, we offer a wide variety of storage strategies such as Unlimited NVMe & SSD storage.

(read the Terms and Conditions)

Response times & server availability

I will give it to you straight… if it’s less than 99%, run. The real battle of the industry is that 1% margin.

Let me put it this way, 1% downtime is equal to approx. 92 hours per year.

92 hours when you are unable to make sales or have views.

Also, a good response time should not exceed 2 seconds, for every second that you add to this timer the % of visitors that leave the website or blog rises exponentially.

We guarantee 100% uptime for all websites hosted through our Service Level Agreement.

Security

One, if not the most important aspect to consider when looking for web hosting. Often overlooked, security is your utmost priority because it can cause serious problems that can put at risk all your efforts of months or even years.

Virtono offers you top-notch security protocols. We are using only top security software like IMUNIFY360, combined with the use of highly tailored and integrated components for proactive real-time website protection and web server security to ensure protection against all vulnerabilities that may appear.

Support

Good support is critical when it comes to online businesses, you need a dedicated team that takes your problems seriously and responds with agility.

Luckily for you, Virtono is well-known for its great support team. Our team is always there for you, 24/7. We strive for efficiency because we know how valuable your time is, that’s why we try to stay ahead of any problems.

Good support is the one that is there to help you, great support is the one that you don’t need.

Those are just some of the features our services provide, so for more info on the matter, you can go here.

0 Comments

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.