fbpx
Make money online with affiliate marketing right now!

Making money with affiliate marketing is probably the easiest way in the world to make money immediately.

Why?

Think about the concept, and how crazy it is. You literally don’t have to build a business, you don’t have to do customer service, you don’t have to talk to people on the phone, you don’t have to show your face, you don’t even have to do all the tech stuff.

So even if you are not experiential and have zero tech-savviness skills you could still actually go ahead and make this happen.

“This sounds great Stefan but … what … what is affiliate marketing?”

YOU

Glad you asked, affiliate marketing is pretty simple, and to prove it I will give you an analogy to better understand the process.

Let’s think for a second about Real Estate, you have someone who wants to sell their home, and you have someone who wants to buy a home, and then you have a real estate agent who just connects the person who wants to buy the home to someone from whom they can actually buy it.

Of course, all this work is not for nothing, as the real estate agent will always get a commission from the sale.

Now you get it? Basically, everything that involves a middle man, and in today’s economy that’s basically everything, can be considered affiliate marketing.

Cool, now all you need to do is find a great product, once again let me help you with this. What you want to do is go here, sign-up for our affiliate program and be on your way to financial freedom.

Why do I say this is a great product? Think about it logically, the internet is the source of everything, and what is the foundation of the web? Well, it’s websites. It even contains “web” in the name.

Now, the internet is home to about 1.6 billion websites, and every day 252.000 websites are created, that’s basically 175 new websites every minute.

Sources: https://siteefy.com/ & https://webtribunal.net/

For every website that is created there needs to be a hosting plan to keep it online. So think about it, and I mean, really think about how many customers you can have on a daily basis. Really all you have to do is stop being lazy!

With a 1% conversion rate from 10% of all the traffic, so basically 0.1%, you could make upwards of $700 per day.

Tell me that’s not a good deal!?

Here is another great example, for instance, 8000kicks, a vegan shoe brand from Portugal selling all
kinds of hemp accessories and hemp backpacks. They have an affiliate program where you can make 20% commission for every sale you drive to their website. And trust me, they sell like crazy!

Stop wasting time and go to Virtono’s affiliate program and get your affiliate link RIGHT NOW!

Let’s talk about common ways that people use to drive traffic.

The first one that the majority of people like doing is Facebook ads, you literally spend $1 and get $2 back, then you spend $2 and make $4 so on and so forth. Just like that, you are able to make money and go crazy with the profits and reinvest it back into advertising.

This is one of the fastest ways of scaling up but it also takes some knowledge, regarding audiences, demographics, and many more details as such.

In the end, all you are trying to do is get a product and put it in front of people that may actually like it or need it, that’s the just of it.

Remember the analogy regarding real estate? The only reason someone buys a house is that they are actually actively looking for a home they like. If the real estate agent takes clients to a neighborhood that they don’t like or a rundown house or even worse… shows houses to people that are not interested in buying houses, well, failure is the outcome.

Same with advertising, you need to go in-depth with the details or you will be just wasting your money.

Another cool way of doing it, that will save you money is YouTube. Remember the name of the game is placement and traffic. Where do people usually search for stuff like “how to create a website” or “how can I make money online”, exactly… YouTube. This is an organic way of bringing targeted traffic, by just creating explicative videos and posting your affiliate link as a solution in the description.

It’s practically impossible to not make money online, you just need to actually go out there and grind it out.

Daily YouTube videos, and shorts, Tok-Tok content, and Social Media marketing, the recipe for success is just doing it. Stop being lazy and do the work!

Learn more about social media marketing here.

See more ways of making money online here.

Join our affiliate program, start your affiliate marketing journey today!

Categories: Announcements

2 Comments

What Is Phishing, Don’t Bite The Bait! - Virtono Community · July 20, 2022 at 11:00 AM

[…] other interesting articles in our community, such as How to make money with affiliate marketing? & Instagram’s New Algorithm […]

Stop Doing Email Marketing Like In The 00s, Take Advantage Of The Modern Ways. - Virtono Community · July 21, 2022 at 10:46 AM

[…] Looking for ways to make money online, check our guide to affiliate marketing here. […]

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.