Virtono Community Blog

Introduction To Virtualization

At the beginning, before the dawn of time  there was emulation.(overly exaggerated)  Emulation, the virtual machine simulates the complete hardware in software. This allows an operating system for one computer architecture to be run on...

How to Install WAMP

WAMP, well WAMP is another variant of LAMP (the original), the difference is obvious, W for L, that is Windows OS for Linux, other than that its same, down below is a little information...

15 Most Basic Linux commands

Linux is different, I know you already know that, and if are on this article you’ve taken your first step into the amazin world of Linux OS (little exaggeration). Here I am going to...

LAMP TECHNOLOGY

LAMP STANDS FOR: L:Linux A:Apache M:MySQL P:PHP What is LAMP? LAMP is a shorthand term for a web application platform consisting of Linux, Apache, MySQL and one of Perl or PHP. Lamp is an ...

Facebook Introduces 360 degrees Photos

Facebook, normally I’d start with an introduction, but in today’s social media driven society, Facebook needs no introduction except for maybe in China. Facebook wasn’t the first of its type, but was better than...

INTRODUCTION TO SERVER

Servers are the one that is responsible to provide response to each client’s request simultaneously. A Server may be responsible to process a single request or more than one request at a time.  ...

Secure Socket Layer (SSL)

SSL stands for Secure Socket Layer. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology allows web browsers and web servers to communicate over a secure connection Originally developed by Netscape, SSL has been universally accepted on the...